1219. successful dinner party
1220. visiting with old friends as we prepared for party
1221. being part of a happy celebration
1222. hearing a good word in church
1223. Sunday afternoon with Bennett..... playing tag!
1224. Monday afternoon help gathering grape vines for Elizabeth's wedding ( from Bennett)
1225. Bo's grin as he flies down the drive
1226. both boys enjoying Jimpa's shelter with him
1227. the Lord who is my shepherd
1228. He who insures that I shall not want
1229. He who makes me lie down in green pastures
1230. He who leads me beside still waters
1231. He who restores my soul
1232. Leslie's delight in driving the Mustang
1233. B looking at picture of his mom and saying, " I just love my mom!"
1234. the Word of God in His written scripture
1235. the Word of God imparted by the Holy Spirit
1236. the Word of God lived out in Jesus
1237. the best local fall colors I ever remember seeing
1238. not leaving the house most days without praying, unlike today! WOW! What a day!